Zihao (Elijah) Huang
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education: University of Toronto; Honors Bachelor of Science, Major in Financial Economics
- Citi: Summer Analyst in Mortgage Backed Security Portfolio Risk Management (Summer 2017)
- Alpha Capital: Part Time Analyst in Technology Industry Merger And Acquisition Analysis (Spring 2017)
- University of Toronto: Economics Research Assistant in industry organization (Fall 2015 & Spring 2016)
- Chinese Academy of Science: Data Analyst in Chinese Index Future Market (Summer 2014 & Summer 2015)
- Project: Bank of Canada Monetary Policy Recommendation (Spring 2016)
Hobbies: Playing piano, playing saxophone, playing tennis and performing magic tricks
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
Trading in the Forex market for an extended period of time has provided me with a passion for the markets and a strong market intuition. I am eager to combine my trading experience with theoretical knowledge and apply it to the real world.
What makes you unique?
My ability to learn at a rapid pace has allowed me to master playing both the saxophone and piano, two very different instruments. I am able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.