Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Cornell University, Bachelor of Science, Major in Operations Research
- SkyBridge Capital: Summer Analyst in Investment and Risk Management (Summer 2017)
- Cornell University: Graduate Teaching Assistant for Probability and Statistics (Fall 2016, Spring 2017)
- JUST Capital: Summer Analyst in Quantitative Equity Research (Summer/Fall 2016)
- HSBC Global Markets: Emerging Market Derivatives Structuring Summer Analyst (Summer 2015)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers: Corporate Finance Summer Analyst (Summer 2014)
- University of Southern California: Finance and Business Department Research Assistant (Fall 2013, Spring 2014)
- Bank of China International: Equity Sales Summer Analyst (Summer 2013)
Hobbies: Photography, playing table tennis, and playing snooker
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I enjoy working and developing relationships with likeminded people in a constantly evolving and challenging market where I can solve new critical problems every day.
What makes you unique?
I started my first business when I was 16 and have started a number of other business ventures in school ever since. I enjoy entrepreneurship because it allows me to be creative, and develop self-discipline, management skills, and interpersonal skills.