Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Duke University; Bachelor of Science in Mathematics; Bachelor of Science in Economics with Finance Concentration
- UBS: Sales & Trading Summer Intern (Summer 2017)
- China Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited: Investment Strategies Summer Analyst (Summer 2016)
- Zhong De Securities (JV of Deutsche Bank & Shanxi Securities): Investment Banking Summer Analyst ((Summer 2014)
- Application of Different Constraints on ETF Portfolio Optimization (Spring 2017)
- Duke-UNC USDA BECR Center Behavior Economics and Healthy Food Choice Research (Summer 2015)
- VP and Chapter Founding Class of Delta Sigma Pi Business Fraternity (Winter 2013—Spring 2016)
- Founder & President of Duke Billiard Club (Fall 2013—Spring 2016)
- Publication Chair of Duke Economics Student Union (Fall 2014—Spring 2015)
- Morgan Stanley Trading Game—Top 15 (Fall 2014)
- Deutsche Bank Game Show Competition—Quarter-finalist (Fall 2014)
- BlackRock Asset Allocation Competition (Fall 2014)
- Goldman Sachs Trade Pitch Competition (Fall 2014)
- BCG Case Study Competition—Top 10 Finalist (Spring 2014)
Hobbies: Billiards, Classical Guitar, Soccer, Table Tennis, Yo-yo (China Provincial Competition Champion in 2006
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I thrive in fast-paced working environments that challenge me and allow me to utilize my strong interpersonal skills.
What makes you unique?
I am a big fan of billiards. I spent a lot of time establishing a billiard club on campus to encourage more people to enjoy this activity. Playing billiards has improved my ability to fully concentrate and plan things accordingly.