Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Fudan University
- Barclays: Summer Analyst in macro risk group (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project: Stock Selection & Back-testing based on Machine Learning (Spring 2017)
- IAQF contest: Constructing a bond portfolio in a rate hike cycle (Winter 2016)
- GTJA Allianz Fund: Summer intern in fund accounting and wealth management group (Summer 2015)
- Sinolink Securities: Winter intern in a tech company M&A project (Winter 2015)
- Leadership: Group leader of Junior Achievement program (Fall 2014)
Hobbies: Traveling, wine tasting, running, singing, billiards, violin
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I like the consistent challenge of understanding various products, absorbing the latest market news, and learning from talented individuals.
What makes you unique?
I love to visit wineries and become more experienced in wine tasting and selection. It is a wonderful topic to start a conversation.