Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Zhejiang University; Bachelor of Science in Finance; Bachelor of Engineering in Food Science and Engineering
- J.P. Morgan: Global Markets Summer Analyst (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project: Event-driven study in KENSHO (Fall 2017)
- Academic Project: An Empirical Study of Implementation Shortfall Algorithm Trading Strategy in Chinese A-share Market (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: A New Parametric Approach in Foreign Exchange Market (Spring 2017)
- AXA: Asset Management Intern (Fall 2015)
- Morgan Stanley: Quantitative Trading Research Intern (Summer 2015)
Hobbies: Saxophone, Chinese calligraphy, Swimming, Basketball, Vocal Music
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I have a passion for the fast pace and high-pressure work environment in sales & trading. I am motivated to make a direct impact as an employee.
What makes you unique?
I am a quantitative person but keen on using my strong communication skills to be an impactful salesman. I have strategic vision with a “big picture” mindset.