Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Rice University; Bachelor of Arts, Major in Computational and Applied Mathematics, Minor in Statistics
- Citi: Summer Analyst in Credit and Operational Risk Analytics (Summer 2017)
- Orient Fund Management: Summer Analyst in Fixed Income Department (Summer 2016)
- Deloitte Consulting: Summer Analyst in Enterprise Risk Services (Summer 2015)
- Nanyang Commerical Bank: Summer Analyst in Wealth Management (Summer 2015)
- Leadership: Campus Ambassador for Xtecher, a social network of technology (Fall 2015 & Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: Use Nanoparticles to Detect Small Tumors (Fall 2014 & Spring 2015)
Hobbies: Yoga, dancing, traveling, and Sudoku
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I enjoy a dynamic environment where I can strengthen my communication and analytical skills.
What makes you unique?
I have a great passion for Sudoku since high school. By solving Sudoku puzzles, I can practice my logical thinking skills, improve my patience and concentration, and keep my brain engaged.