Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education: University of Washington, Bachelor of Science, Major in Industrial Engineering
- HNA Group: Investment Banking Analyst (Summer 2017)
- Dingyi Investment: Private Equity Summer Analyst (Summer 2016)
- Mass Mutual: Financial Management Intern (Summer 2015)
- Leadership: Student Organization President for University of Washington (Jun 2015 – Jun 2016)
- Academic Project: AMEX Machine Learning Project; Portfolio Allocation Strategies
Hobbies: Yoga; social ballroom dance; table tennis; skiing; hiking; camping; traveling; photography
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I want to utilize my strong critical thinking, communication, and leadership skills to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with investment projects.
What makes you unique?
My experience in being a president in a school organization and a leader in an internship program helped me become more efficient, with a strong sense of responsibility. I am very confident in my ability to get along well with people from different kinds of backgrounds, given my experience in cross cultural team environments.