Education (previous degree): Fudan University Bachelor of Mathematics, Major in Applied Mathematics
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc: Risk Analyst Intern (Summer 2017)
- Guotai Junan Securities Co., Ltd: Quantitative Research Intern (Winter 2016)
- McKinsey & Company: China Knowledge Center, Research Analyst Intern (Feb 2015 - Feb 2016)
- Leadership: Monitor, Mathematics Department, Fudan University (Sep 2012 – June 2016)
- Leadership: Leader of Volunteer team, Youth League of Mathematics Department, Fudan University (Apr 2012 – Jun 2014)
- Academic Project: Dimension Reduction Techniques in Synthesizing Factor Model (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Data Mining Classification Technique for Loan Default Detection
Hobbies: Parenting a Hedgehog
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance? I thrive in dynamic work environments that allow me to utilize my solid quantitative skills and strong communication skills and to apply theories and methodologies into practice.
What makes you unique?
I am the parent to a hedgehog, which has taught me the ideals of personal responsibility and patience.