Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Peking University; Bachelor of Science, Major in Statistics; Bachelor of Economics, Major in Finance
- Morgan Stanley: Summer Analyst in Model Validation (Summer 2017)
- Morgan Stanley: Summer Analyst in Equity Future Quantitative Trading (Summer 2015)
- Peking University: Teaching Assistant for Stochastic Process Course (Spring 2015)
- Leadership: TV Program Director for Peking University TV station (2013 & 2014)
- Academic Project: Handwritten Digital Recognition by Data Mining, Mean-Variance-Skew Portfolio Optimization Using Genetic Algorithm, Exploring Market Volatility Smile using SABR Model
Hobbies: Downhill Skiing, Fine Art
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I enjoy fast-paced work environments that consistently challenge me and allows me to utilize my strong quantitative and communication skills.
What makes you unique?
I have been drawing and painting since the age of twelve and have a part-time Certificate of Fine Art. I love fine art because it allows me to turn temporary beauty into an eternal masterpiece