Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): University of Michigan; Bachelor of Science, Major in Actuarial Mathematics
- Garnor Holdings: Foreign Exchange Trader and Analyst (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project: Predicting Sharpe Ratios with Technical Indicators and Machine Learning (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Improving the Double Barrier Option Pricing Algorithm (Spring 2017)
- ACE Tutor Zone: Independent tutor of two high school classes (Fall 2015 & Spring 2016)
- University of Michigan: Teaching Assistant for Math Major Probability (Summer 2015)
Hobbies: Tennis, music analysis, and playing piano
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I enjoy working in dynamic environments where I can consistently improve and challenge myself.
What makes you unique?
I adapt quickly to new situations and environments, which makes me suitable for a fast-paced work life.