Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2017
Education (previous degree): Zhejiang University; Bachelor of Economics, Major in Finance
- AbleMarkets: Summer Analyst in Financial Data Analytics (Summer 2017)
- Academic Project (Cornell University): Portfolio Optimization with CVaR (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Volatility mechanism between equity market and Index futures (Spring 2016)
- GTJA Securities: Summer Analyst in Quantitative Strategies (Summer 2014 and Summer 2015)
- Academic Project (Zhejiang University): EEG Data Mining (Spring 2014)
Hobbies: Running, swimming, Spanish studies
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I am most passionate and efficient when I am engaged in challenging and analytical tasks and can apply my knowledge in statistics and modeling to an abundance of data.
What makes you unique?
I was initially attracted to the subjects of Economics and Finance because of their focus on the social interplay and equilibrium dynamics, but after delving into models, I realized my true passion was in exploring and applying models with math and statistics. I have since been combining what I learned from those disciplines to form a consistent, comprehensive perspective on data analysis in finance.