Anticipated Graduation Date: May 2018
Education (previous degree): Cornell University; Bachelor of Science, Major in Financial Engineering
- Able Markets: Summer Intern (Summer 2017)
- Cornell University: Teaching Assistant for Statistics for Financial Engineering Course (Spring 2017)
- Leadership: Director in Cornell Finance Club (Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Fall 2016)
- Leadership: President of Cornell Malaysian Association (Fall 2015, Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: Factor Models in Emerging Markets (Spring 2016)
- KPMG: Intern in Corporate Restructuring (Summer 2016)
- OSK: Intern in Investments (Summer 2015)
Hobbies: Reading, playing badminton and playing computer games
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I enjoy the analytical and creative aspects of providing solutions for the different financial needs of clients.
What makes you unique?
I entered college a year younger than most people my year, after skipping a grade in high school. Learning at an accelerated rate taught me to be extremely adaptable in all situations.