MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): University of Wisconsin-Madison, May 2017; Bachelor of Science in Economics with Honors; Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- University of Wisconsin-Madison: Economics Tutor for Micro/Macroeconomics Principle (Fall 2016 & Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Forecast Project on U.S. Net Exports in the 1st Quarter of 2017 (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Financial Series Analysis on USD/GBP/JPY Exchange Rates (Fall 2017)
- Research Project: Time Series Analysis on Female Student’s Choice of Majoring in Economics (Spring 2016)
- Vice President for Global Economic Forum at University of Wisconsin-Madison (Fall 2015)
- Anbang Insurance Group: Sales Analyst (Summer 2015)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison: Statistics Tutor (Fall 2014& Spring 2015)
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I want to work in a field that allows me to utilize my knowledge of math and economics, and inspires me every day to create innovative ideas.
What makes you unique?
With a passion for culinary arts and healthy living, I have been inspired to volunteer at local organizations to help people build healthy relationships with food. My experience has taught me teamwork and encourages me to do my best for myself, and for others.