MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Peking University; Bachelor of Science, Major in Material Chemistry; Bachelor of Economics (Double Major)
- China Securities: Quant Research Intern in Research Department (Fall 2016)
- China Securities: Equity Research Intern in Research Department (Summer 2016)
- CITIC Securities: Analyst Intern in Investment Banking Division (Winter 2016)
- Academic Project: The Analysis of Factors influencing PM2.5 Concentration (Fall 2016)
- Leadership: Co-organizer of the “Feed Back to the Mother School” Activity (Winter 2014)
Hobbies: Playing soccer, playing golf, running
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
The financial market is always unpredictable and allows me to learn and grow as much as possible. I am also passionate about understanding the delicate interplay and balance between risk and revenue.
What makes you unique?
I am a huge fan of football, watching over 50 matches per year. I love to analyze the tactics of both parties and create strategies for team improvement.
I also love reading books about Chinese history. I have learned a lot of life lessons from reading these books as they inspire me every day.