MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Fudan University; Bachelor of Economics, Major in Finance
- Industrial Securities: Summer Intern in Convertible Bond Pricing and Algorithmic Trading (Summer 2016)
- Caitong Securities: Summer Intern in Merger and Acquisition (Summer 2015)
- Hua An Fund Management: Part-time Intern in VBA Programming (Spring 2015)
- Academic Project: Research on Mortgage Termination Risk in China’s Real Estate Market (Winter 2015)
- Leadership: President and Program Manager in the Junior Achievement Association at Fudan University (Autumn 2013 - Spring 2015)
Hobbies: Playing basketball, watching soccer games, backpacking, and rock music
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
As a risk taker who is equipped with analytical and mathematical skills, I will flourish in the ever-changing and challenge the financial market.
What makes you unique?
I love backpacking and traveled to 14 European countries alone in my spare time when I studied at Leuven University in Belgium as an exchange student. Backpacking makes me independent, boosts my confidence, provides me with opportunities to meet different people, experience different cultures, and expands my horizons.