MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: Expected December 2018
Education (previous degree): Wuhan University; Bachelor of Finance, Major in International Finance
- BOCI Securities Limited: Quantitative Analyst Intern in Research Department (Fall 2016)
- Academic Project: National Scientific Research on Financial Risks of Chinese Life Insurance Companies (Spring 2016 & Fall 2016)
- Leadership: Vice President of Wuhan University Content Practice Center (Fall 2015 & Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: Empirical Research on the Fama Three-Factor Model in Chinese Stock Market (Fall 2015)
- Academic Project: Independent Research on Urbanization in China (Fall 2015)
- Bank of China: Analyst Intern in International Settlement Department (Summer 2015)
- GF Securities: Equity Research Intern in Investment Banking Division (Summer 2015)
Hobbies: Deep diving, playing piano, and fashion design
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I am fascinated by the industry and utilizing quantitative tools to deal with financial issues that are prevalent in society.
What makes you unique?
When I am devoted to a particular work, I am wholeheartedly invested in it and very efficient. I am also always eager to learn new skills and utilize them to boost work accuracy