MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Case Western Reserve University; Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics; Bachelor of Art, Major in Economics
- Leadership: Vice President of Finance for International Club (Fall 2015 - Spring 2017)
- Guotai Junan Securities: Quantitative Analyst Intern in Hedging Projects (Summer 2016)
- Ernst & Young: Consultant Intern in Advisory Department-Performance Improvement (Summer 2016)
- Academic Project: Online Shopping Growth and Physical Retail Store Development (Spring 2016 & Fall 2016)
- Case Western Reserve University: Teaching Assistant for Econometrics Course (Fall 2015 & Spring 2016)
Hobbies: Chinese national dance, playing the piano, and figure skating
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I am passionate about discovering and predicting the rules of the financial markets, which are usually believed to be unpredictable. I also want to use programming tools and mathematical models to help a firm be successful.
What makes you unique?
I have learned various programming languages through my undergraduate minor degrees in Computer Science and Applied Data Science. I am a project-oriented person equipped with programming skills and experiences, both academically and professionally, in analyzing large data.