MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Wuhan University; Bachelor of Economics
- Accenture: Data Analyst Intern (Winter 2017)
- Leadership: Team Leader in College Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program-Empirical Research on Liquidity of Family Fortunes (Fall 2016)
- SWS Research: Summer Intern in Products Investment Consultant Department (Summer 2016)
- Academic Project: Research on Solving the SME Financing Dilemma by Crowdfunding (Fall 2015)
- China Merchants Bank: Manager Assistant in Investment Banking Division (Summer 2015)
- Leadership: Vice Minister for Sports Department in Wuhan University (Fall 2014 & Spring 2015)
Hobbies: Playing basketball, playing piano, singing, playing soccer
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I love that the financial industry is always changing. I want to be able to apply my multi-tasking skills and utilize my strong programming and communication skills in a variety of situations.
What makes you unique?
I have been playing basketball for sixteen years and was a member of my undergraduate college’s team. I treasure this experience because basketball taught me the significance of teamwork and being competitive.