MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Zhejiang University; Bachelor of Economics Sciences, Major in Finance
- Ruby Investment: Quantitative Investment Intern (Winter 2016 - Spring 2017)
- Leadership: President (co-founder) for Ivy Service Group at Zhejiang University (Fall 2014 - Spring 2016)
- Bank of China: Winter Intern (Winter 2015)
- CaiTong Securities Asset Management Co. LTD: Assistant in Structured Finance (Asset Securitization) Department (Fall 2015)
- Leadership: Director of Media Department at Huawei Club at Zhejiang University (Fall 2014)
- Academic Project: Research on Risk Premia in VIX Futures (Fall 2016)
- Academic Project: Review on iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-term Futures ETN and Hedging Strategies (Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: Replicating Volatility Spillovers in U.S. Crude Oil, Ethanol, and Corn Futures Markets using Updated Data (Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: Construction and Evaluation of Conservative Fund (Fall 2015)
- Academic Project: Study on the Equity Structures of China Resource-Oriented Enterprises and the Performance of their Oversea Mergers and Acquisitions (May 2015-May 2016)
Hobbies: Chinese traditional painting, Chinese traditional calligraphy, swimming, playing badminton, playing baseball
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?In this challenging field, I can make the most efficient use of my talents and help different people meet their investment needs.
What makes you unique?I have done Chinese traditional painting and Chinese traditional calligraphy since I was five years old. It requires a great deal of attention to detail and focus.