MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): College of William and Mary; Bachelor of Science, Major in Computer Science and Economics; Shanghai International Studies University; Major in Finance
Experience (could be previous work, research, project, or leadership roles in an extracurricular activity):
- Academic Project: Database Project on Travel Planner (Spring 2017)
- Academic Project: Software Development on Gaming: Maze (Fall 2016)
- Deloitte Consulting: Intern on Government Policy Team (Summer 2016)
- College of William and Mary: Research Assistant (Data Analyst) for Schroeder Center for Health Policy (Fall 2015 & Spring 2016)
- Huaxin Securities: Intern on Wealth Management Team (Summer 2015)
- PwC: LEAP Student Club (May 2014)
- Morgan Stanley Huaxin Securities: Intern on Risk Team (Jan. 2014 – Feb. 2014)
- Shanghai Shangzi CPA Co., Ltd: Auditing Intern (Dec. 2012 - Feb. 2013)
- Leadership: Vice President for Shanghai International Studies University Academic Department
- Leadership: Vice President for Shanghai International Studies University Etiquette Team
Hobbies: Playing piano, playing accordion, playing table tennis and swimming
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance? I enjoy fast-paced and challenging work environments where I can always push myself to my limits and apply my quantitative and programming skills.
What makes you unique?
I have been playing the piano and accordion since the age of four, and have achieved the highest level in both. Spending my adolescence mastering these instruments has molded me into a persistent individual, who constantly strives for perfection.