MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date:December 2018
Education (previous degree): University of Science and Technology of China; Bachelor of Science in Physics, Major in Condensed Matter Physics
- WorldQuant: Research Consultant (Fall 2016 & Spring 2017)
- WorldQuant: Quantitative Research Intern (Summer 2016)
- Leadership: President for Economic Association of University of Science and Technology of China (Fall 2015 & Spring 2016)
- Academic Project: US Mathematical Contest in Modeling (top 10%, Feb 2016)
- E-Tiger Capital Partners: Equity Research Intern (Aug 2016 - Oct 2016)
Hobbies: Playing guitar, singing, and electronic sports
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance? The fast-paced finance industry thrills me and will allow me to apply new ideas and theories swiftly.
What makes you unique?
Participating in electronic sports helps keep my mind focused. I also really enjoy singing, which promotes a mind and body connection.