MEng Concentration: Financial Engineering
Anticipated Graduation Date: December 2018
Education (previous degree): Wuhan University; Bachelor of Economics, Major in Financial Engineering
- Guotai Junan Securities: Fixed Income Intern in Derivatives Modeling and Analytics (Fall 2016 - Summer 2017)
- TF Securities: Quantitative Intern in Equity and Equity Derivatives Trading Strategy (Fall 2016)
- London School of Economics and Political Science: Exchange Student in Finance Course (Summer 2016)
- Academic Project: Modeling Quantitative Investment Based on Genetic Algorithm (Spring 2016)
- Leadership: Undersecretary for Affairs Department of WHU Association Union (Fall 2013 - Spring 2015)
Hobbies: Debating; Travelling; Cycling; Diving; Swimming; Literature
Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
I enjoy the unpredictability of the market. I have always been intrigued by utilizing computer programs and mathematical methods to solve practical problems and improve their efficiency.
What makes you unique?
I have traveled by myself to many places in China and around the world, exploring remote places to see the nature and experience different cultures